Features of Dredging Grab/Mud Grab
1. Special teeth on the scoop edge;
2. Adopt Japanese technology, 3D Virtual Design;
3. Long Service time.
Advantages of Dredging Grab/Mud Grab
1. Special teeth on the scoop edge, to help insert and crawl silt into grab more easily;
2. The mechanical structure for opening & closing is succinct and original. No maintenance required except greasing;
3. Adopt Japanese technology, long service time;
4. Using 3D Virtual Design, by Interference Checking, the products can be showed in the stage of design, which can secure the product's quality and outward
Dredging Grab/Mud Grab Application
An efficient tool for dredging silt, sludge, scrap, sands, iron plate and stone in any circumstance; Mainly used in rive, port etc.
1. Free grab design;
2. Designs to customer specification, including volume and unladen weight;
3. Assembly and commissioning by SHYP's specialist technicians;
4. Acceptance testing including certification such as BV, LRS, GL, DNV, ABS, and etc.
Standard lifting capacity: 3.0 t to 100t
Range of density for materials to be handled: 0.8 t/m3 to 3.0t/m3