Features of Remote Control Grab
1. 3D Virtual Design;
2. Multistep buffering open type;
3. Used in single hook crane and ship deck cranes;
Advantages of Remote Control Grab
1. Close automatically on the materials and open at any position without external power;
2. Combination of mechanical structure and electronic device;
3. Using 3D Virtual Design to secure the product's quality and outward appearance;
4. Plug-in modular design, easily maintain and repair, suitable for ship voyages;
5. Gives facility to start or stop the grab with one button. Radio control unit will operate from 100 m distance from the grab.
6. The grabs are capable of handling any type of bulk good such as sand, gravel, or coal, and also refuse, scrap, and agricultural commodities.
Application of Remote Control Grab
The grab is widely used in ship, port, railway station, factory, mine and other transport departments
1. Designs to customer specification, including volume and unladen weight
2. Fast spare-parts delivery across the world
3. Acceptance testing including certification such as BV, LRS, GL, DNV, ABS, and etc.