Features of Radio Controlled Grab
1. Start or stop grab with one button;
2. Grab Scoop lips imported from Europe, longer service life;
3. Used in single hook crane and ship deck cranes;
Advantages of Radio Controlled Grab
1. Close automatically on the materials and open at any position without external power;
2. 100 m distance remote control from the grab.
3. Using 3D Virtual Design to secure outward appearance, grabs can be customized;
4. Main components of hydraulic system imported from Europe, so multistep buffering open style to keep longer service life.
Application of Radio Controlled Grab
The grabs are capable of handling any type of bulk good such as sand, gravel, or coal, and also refuse, scrap, and agricultural commodities, and widely used in ship, port, railway station, factory, mine and other transport departments
1. Free grab design;
2. Designs meet customer specification, including volume and unladen weight;
3. Assembly and commissioning by SHYP's specialist technicians;
4. Acceptance testing including certification such as BV, LRS, GL, DNV, ABS, and etc.